Thursday 18 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ruth:
Then a girl that I thought wasn't good looking that was African came to say hi to the group of girls I was with.
(17 May 2017)

Ruth:
At school today I was sitting with a group of girls.
(17 May 2017)

Oretha:
Why do we love the people who treat us badly?
(17 May 2017)

Oretha:
Why do people love the people who hurt us?
(17 May 2017)

Oretha:
I see it all the time, my ex who I loved treated me like I wasn't even his friend, while he loved his ex girlfriend who treated him like he didn't matter.
(17 May 2017)

Leida:
IN 13 reasons why, Why does Justin lie about sleeping with Hanna?
(17 May 2017)

Leida:
He told his friends he slept with Hanna but he didn't.
(17 May 2017)

Nancee:
Do guys prefer submissive girls or not?
(17 May 2017)

Hettie:
What does it mean when a guy says you are amazing?
(17 May 2017)

Shella:
How can men be sooo different in bed?
(17 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment