Monday 8 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ashlea:
I just worry like crazy my OCD drives me nuts. i don't want to lose my friends.
(7 May 2017)

Ashlea:
My guy friend works at a grille and also full time at a comnstaruction company. he is always there for me bt overtime i ask him to hagn out and he can't i take it personal, i do with all my friends. he said he would hang out this summer.
(7 May 2017)

Ashlea:
Anyways they aren't available to hag out often at all.
(7 May 2017)

Ashlea:
So I have 4 friends from high school.
(7 May 2017)

Allena:
How much should i pay him and is he sexy in your opinion? please be honest?
(7 May 2017)

Sonia:
I generally try not to expect much from a friend other than for them to be a kind person overall.
(7 May 2017)

Sonia:
I don't know, maybe I should just let it go and lower my expectations of her.
(7 May 2017)

Anja:
How to kindly resolve a possible concern with a friend?
(7 May 2017)

Anja:
I just said okay and thanks for telling me.
(7 May 2017)

Anja:
The airport is only about 15 miles from her place, but she just said driving to the airport would stress her out and so she can't take me.
(7 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment