Monday 22 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cristen:
I've apologized, I've been more careful with my words since.
(21 May 2017)

Cristen:
It's an underlying current that acts like an anchor trying to weigh our relationship down at every turn.
(21 May 2017)

Cristen:
She holds it against me to this day.
(21 May 2017)

Cristen:
I was going through something emotionally at the time and she was dragging me down more to put it into context.
(21 May 2017)

Cristen:
We had a disagreement a long time ago and I told her she wasn't enough.
(21 May 2017)

Keren:
Did you take medicine while pregnant?
(21 May 2017)

Keren:
Did U take anything while pregnant was your baby healthy?
(21 May 2017)

Keren:
I talked to a doctor since my wasn't there about what I have too take they said it's safe but I'm still worried.
(21 May 2017)

Keren:
I have to take flagyl and nystatin and dwfcan for a yeast infection I'm almost 23 weeks the only think I've been taking is a gummy prenatal vitamin two a day which I take in the morning I can't swallow pills soo could I crush them up in food?
(21 May 2017)

Moon:
Is it weird to go out wih a guy who is skinner than you?
(21 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment