Wednesday 17 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yukiko:
So, I'm very busty and I have two guy friends.
(16 May 2017)

Eula:
About a year ago this guy that I went to prom with would not leave me alone and take the hint that I didn't want to go on dates with him..?
(16 May 2017)

Georgeanna:
PLEASE ANSWER IM SCARED! Is this implantation bleeding or just something else?
(16 May 2017)

Georgeanna:
I dont have cramps or mood swings or pain.
(16 May 2017)

Georgeanna:
This is my third year on my period but its hardly ever on the day expected.
(16 May 2017)

Georgeanna:
I am expecting my period friday but for the past couple days i have been experiencing a mix of brown discharge, brown blood and brown blood clots.
(16 May 2017)

Cory:
Should I add my dad that I have never met on Facebook?
(16 May 2017)

Cory:
If I do add him what should I say?
(16 May 2017)

Cory:
I have never talked to him or anything and he left before I was born and I don't live with my mom anymore and she never talked about him either.
(16 May 2017)

Velvet:
What did she mean by this ?
(16 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment