Friday 12 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Evangelina:
My ex boyfriend lied about being married, I was with him for 1.5 years! In fear of me telling his wife he has asked what do I want..?
(11 May 2017)

Evangelina:
I would essentially be not telling his wife as he is fearful on me doing.
(11 May 2017)

Evangelina:
Is this a set up for blackmail or extortion being that he s asking what do I want so that we can have a truce?
(11 May 2017)

Evangelina:
He has asked what do I want, to have a truce so we can move on with our lives... We lived together and of course I had to move out and he was financially supportive so is it wrong to ask for money?
(11 May 2017)

Johnsie:
I feel like I have many friends, but none that I could ever actually talk to about serious stuff?
(11 May 2017)

Johnsie:
I also only talk to people in school never on weekends or over summer vacation.
(11 May 2017)

Donnetta:
Why am I so afraid of rejection after I'm intimate with men?
(11 May 2017)

Donnetta:
I always feel so vulnerable with the possibility of them ghosting and it never happens lol any other women go through this?
(11 May 2017)

Danuta:
How to prove to a guy your sorry?
(11 May 2017)

Danuta:
I said I didn't mean it and told him i love him and ... nothing.
(11 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment