Tuesday 30 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jaleesa:
It's possible that I looked at a few girls for longer than I should have and made them uncomfortable but that's the only thing I can think of that could be construed as a cause for concern.
(29 May 2017)

Jaleesa:
Do you reckon this is just a routine thing for them?
(29 May 2017)

Ariana:
Why is this guy trying to talk to me and he's in a relationship?
(29 May 2017)

Ariana:
He says he wants to see my son and I told him no.
(29 May 2017)

Ariana:
He replies I respect that, but continues tries to get me to allow him to come over to my home or take me out to dinner.
(29 May 2017)

Ariana:
He's always trying to talk to me but I told him I don't talk to married or men in relationships.
(29 May 2017)

Oscar:
I need advice for my blah life?
(29 May 2017)

Oscar:
I dream of finishing my degree and doing something else while doing art on the side because it's important to me, however I don't even know what to pursue.
(29 May 2017)

Oscar:
Needless to say my passion for art has been stripped from me and is now impossible to do because I've become so critical where nothing I create is ever good enough.
(29 May 2017)

Oscar:
My teachers talk about how we should live and breathe design and how without internships we will only be able to get a managerial position at target.
(29 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment