Tuesday 2 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Toi:
I didn t realize I had done it at the time though which I why I was denying it.
(1 May 2017)

Toi:
I m afraid my attempts will seem insincere though, because I already said a lot of stupid thing and I denied doing it before.
(1 May 2017)

Toi:
I also realized I did something majorly wrong and I need to apologize for it.
(1 May 2017)

Cleo:
Good gift for girlfriend?
(1 May 2017)

Cleo:
Does this sound like a good gift?
(1 May 2017)

Cleo:
I'll also get one with her first name and date that we started dating engraved for me to wear.
(1 May 2017)

Cleo:
I plan on giving her one with my first name and also the date that we started dating engraved on it.
(1 May 2017)

Cleo:
I want to give my girlfriend a gift and a promise ring sounds like a good idea.
(1 May 2017)

Luanne:
My daughter has imaginary friends?
(1 May 2017)

Tran:
How to occupy my time?
(1 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment