Friday 19 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ivana:
He drives a really nice car and wear really nice clothes, he says he drives alot for work.
(18 May 2017)

Ivana:
I looked him up, i know he at some point made 6 figures according to the computer.
(18 May 2017)

Nadine:
Where is a good place to take a girl for a first date?
(18 May 2017)

Donya:
I skipped 5 & 6th period on Friday & Wednesday and my dad talked to my principal what should I say?
(18 May 2017)

Dessie:
My friend told me that she had more people that cared about her than I Do?
(18 May 2017)

Dessie:
Could this be a reason to end our friendship?
(18 May 2017)

Dessie:
Was this wrong of her or am I overreacting?
(18 May 2017)

Dessie:
This happened awhile ago on Instagram but it still really hurts my feelings and sometimes I believe it.
(18 May 2017)

Gaye:
I just want to know my chances of being pregnant.
(18 May 2017)

Gaye:
And i know i was stupid to have unprotected sex and that the pullout method doesn t work , blah blah blah.
(18 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment