Wednesday 24 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daphine:
I have no problem talking to her in person but I feel really awkward because she's working.
(23 May 2017)

Daphine:
Soo there's a girl who works there and she's really cute and sometimes she states at me.
(23 May 2017)

Daphine:
There's a coffee shop near my home, me and my family go there all the time.
(23 May 2017)

David:
Is it possible to fall in love with someone who you never met?
(23 May 2017)

David:
I feel loved and so does he which is very cheesy but true.
(23 May 2017)

David:
I feel so connected to him and cared about.
(23 May 2017)

David:
He is going to be a chef in California next year.
(23 May 2017)

David:
He is going to be moving to the states soon so we are gonna one day meet.
(23 May 2017)

David:
He sent me voice messages that are so sweet and sincere.
(23 May 2017)

David:
Now him and I talk on the what's up app almost everyday.
(23 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment