Monday 1 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melva:
I have social anxiety and it's hard for me to talk people.
(30 April 2017)

Natividad:
Men are luckier than women?
(30 April 2017)

Catherin:
A middle name for Maxwell?
(30 April 2017)

Catherin:
We'd name the baby Maxwell, but call him Max.
(30 April 2017)

Catherin:
Problem is, we can't think of a middle name.
(30 April 2017)

Catherin:
We were struggling to come up with a boys name, but a few days ago someone suggested the name Max, and we fell in love with it.
(30 April 2017)

Catherin:
We're expecting a baby at the beginning of May, and won't know the gender until he or she is born.
(30 April 2017)

Darby:
If a girl i thought liked me is f-ing with me should i start talking to this other girl who likes me?
(30 April 2017)

Ozie:
Will you award me best answer for this question?
(30 April 2017)

Donna:
He then proceeded to answer the question, then looked at me again and gave a final answer.
(30 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment