Sunday 7 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marilee:
Is a girl who is SEXY but ABSTINENT until marriage every man's dream-wife?
(6 May 2017)

Marilee:
She attracts ALOT of attention . She tries to live her life right (no smoking, respects herself etc.) She has good values, such as catering to her mate, speaking up, but she wants to wait til marriage.
(6 May 2017)

Marilee:
She is beautiful, has a nice shape and most men lust after her.
(6 May 2017)

Marilee:
After marriage will be a different story.
(6 May 2017)

Charles:
Birthcontrol pill and pregnancy chances?
(6 May 2017)

Charles:
Any advice or reasureance would be greatly appreciated.
(6 May 2017)

Charles:
I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow or the next day but am experiencing some anxiety because in my highschool I had to take out and electronic baby for the weekend.
(6 May 2017)

Charles:
I'm currently on my 4th pack of birthcontrol pills, my boyfriend and I have sex without a condom but he does not finish inside me.
(6 May 2017)

Tien:
Educational books for teens?
(6 May 2017)

Carma:
Do any Guys like White Girls?
(6 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment