Sunday 28 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeanine:
So we hanged out twice everytime we go out ahe hug me when she sees me like a friendly hug she did it first not me.
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
I WANT to stand with the groom-to-be, but I'm a girl..?
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
I am trying to prove that there's no shame in a woman standing with a groom or vice versa, but I'm worried about the general reaction.
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
I don't mind standing with 5 or 6 men, but would others accept it?
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
He knows I'm gay (as do the majority of my friends) but it's not very often you get women standing with grooms or men standing with brides, I think the record I've seen is two groomswomen, so would it appear standoffish and mismatched?
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
I'm also worried about his reaction.
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
I have nothing against the bride at all, if anything she's become a good friend to me and one of my best female friends, but I've known him longer and feel closer to him.
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
Anyway - should I input to the groom-to-be that I'd rather stand with him?
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
Of course if a female friend did want me as a bridesmaid I would say yes.
(27 May 2017)

Arletha:
He is like an older brother to me and I have mostly male friends, so I was naturally assuming I'd be more likely to be a friend's groomswoman rather than a bridesmaid for a female friend.
(27 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment