Thursday 11 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vita:
Help... im lonely?
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
I want to date again but don't want people to think I'm a slut..?
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
There are only a few weeks of school left; should I stay out of a relationship until then?
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
But I know that my ex will start harassing me about it and start telling other people about me.
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
I've grown to like one of my other friends, and I'd like to be with him.
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
It's been two weeks since my last breakup and I'm not depressed about it given that the guy was a jerk who criticized me for everything.
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
The most it's ever taken me was a week, and then I was fine.
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
I think what's gotten me my reputation isn't the number, but the amount of time it takes me to get over relationships.
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
I don't dress provocatively though, most of my wardrobe consisting of graphic tees and jeans, and I hardly ever wear makeup.
(10 May 2017)

Brittani:
I want to be with him but I'm afraid that people will start referring to me as a whore.
(10 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment