Friday 5 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Toccara:
At the end if the convo I said goodnight with a heart emoji and she said gn.
(4 May 2017)

Toccara:
I tried breaking the ice so the next day I said hey and she said hey.
(4 May 2017)

Toccara:
The next time we texted she said Heyyy wit three y's and at the end of our convo she said goodnight with a blush emoji and a sleep emoji.
(4 May 2017)

Toccara:
One day I was texting he girl I like and she said hi, we started talking and at the end of our conversation we said gn.
(4 May 2017)

Shelia:
How do I tell someone I don't like them in a nice way?
(4 May 2017)

Shelia:
How do I ask her to stop hanging out with us in the nicest way possible?
(4 May 2017)

Shelia:
She has other friends who she's closer to anyway so I don't see why she has to hang out with us.
(4 May 2017)

Shelia:
I want her to leave us alone but I don't want to be horrible.
(4 May 2017)

Shelia:
I don't want to be horrible because she is actually a very nice person but she's just not my type of friend.
(4 May 2017)

Shelia:
I find it really awkward because we never speak she just follows me around and it makes us uncomfortable.
(4 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment