Tuesday 23 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kasandra:
Should I stay with my boyfriend if he put a knife to my neck?
(22 May 2017)

Kasandra:
He keeps saying sorry and he won't do it again but if he did it once I feel like he would do it again.
(22 May 2017)

Britni:
Single parents by choice?
(22 May 2017)

Britni:
Do women receive the same criticism when they have children on their own?
(22 May 2017)

Britni:
I feel that women are encouraged and even congratulated when they decide to have children on their own.
(22 May 2017)

Britni:
However, one thing that bothers me is that I have a feeling that only men are criticized for having children on their own.
(22 May 2017)

Britni:
I'm a male planning on becoming a parent on my own in the future (through adoption or surrogacy). I already know that I will be heavily criticized, but that's not going to stop me.
(22 May 2017)

Tonda:
He said he'll get over it but not within a few hours.
(22 May 2017)

Tonda:
Is he overreacting or was I really wrong?
(22 May 2017)

Tonda:
It was a mindless game and I was listening to what he was saying and I really cared about why he was upset.. I was the one who called him in the first place.
(22 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment