Thursday 4 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Claudia:
Are there any signs the female Taurus is interested in dating?
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
How come people think that I am not marriage material if I wear really tall heels?
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
People told me that no guy would ever marry me because I wear heels this high.
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
I thought that pumps are classy.
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
People and some guys think that I am a whore because I wear heels this high.
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
Since I am short high heels this high benefits me because I don't want to be shorter than everyone in my office.
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
I wear 6 to 7 inch pumps everyday for work and I work in an office.
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
I am short and so I wear some really tall heels.
(3 May 2017)

Devin:
So I am getting judge by people and I don't understand why they think this.
(3 May 2017)

Savanna:
Am i moving into a relationship too fast or no?
(3 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment