Tuesday 9 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stevie:
Today I was in choir with her, and we had a free day, since we didn't have anything else to do for the year.
(8 May 2017)

Stevie:
So I have a crush on one of my friends.
(8 May 2017)

Ji:
Ladies, would you like to make a foot rub to this feet?
(8 May 2017)

Ji:
What would you do if your boyfriend had feet this big?
(8 May 2017)

Shelba:
Why does a guy stare at a girl from a distance?
(8 May 2017)

Bianca:
Is it normal for a bisexual guy to start liking other guys later in his life?
(8 May 2017)

Bianca:
And he starts to like it a lot later on that he would prefer to be with other guys than with girls?
(8 May 2017)

Bibi:
I cant do this anymore?
(8 May 2017)

Cierra:
Why don't I feel attractive?
(8 May 2017)

Cierra:
What can I do to counteract the way I feel?
(8 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment