Sunday 21 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavone:
Do you agree men are better drivers than women?
(20 May 2017)

Lavone:
Guys are a lot better on the road than girls?
(20 May 2017)

Lavone:
Since then, not one scratch or smear on the car and I've been speeding all over Toronto.
(20 May 2017)

Lavone:
I'm 16, I've just gotten my g2 a few weeks ago and I've bought a car with my own money.
(20 May 2017)

Starla:
I have no idea why I'm sexually attracted to my dads younger gf!?
(20 May 2017)

Starla:
I've always had a thing for meatier women and for some reason I think she has sex appeal.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
Someone is slandering my name?
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
These are horrible accusations and the websites don't have any removal policies.. Employers could potentially see this and I have no idea who could have done it.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
Their main point was that I am a racist.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
I am called a bigot, racist, liar, cheater, malicious, blah blah.
(20 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment