Saturday 13 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ayanna:
It is not my job as their parent to pay for them to get driving lessons.
(12 May 2017)

Ayanna:
They are 16 and 17. I don't teach them, they have to learn on their own.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
Help. Class trouble?
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
My parents will never believe me.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
Im afraid the school will email my parents or her parents will email mine and talk about the incident.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
The teacher belives her not me and told the principal about it.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
The girl just brought up this incident as evidence and other things i didnt do.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
The teacher adked the girl why are u being mean to her.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
And then my friend said that she was always being mean to me and taking my stuff away.
(12 May 2017)

Cassidy:
And she asked, why are u accusing me.
(12 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment