Saturday 20 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shirl:
I wish I sticked with him and wish we met to see what would of happened later on in life.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
I am the type of person who takes for granted and then later on realize how much that person means to me once they are gone.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
They can't hold good conversations at all and also it seems like most want hookup and then move on.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
But now I realize how most guys I meet there and how most guys I meet personally are different.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
We made plans to meet later on as he lives like across the country, but I just found somebody else later on and just got over him.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
He respected me and I admit we had our naughty moments, but most of our talks were just deep conversations.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
He was different from the others and he knew how to have good conversations and he was a funny guy.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
Eventually we met and we connected deeply.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
We met through shoutouts where mostly guys posted just for nudes.
(19 May 2017)

Shirl:
So this guy and I met on Snapchat.
(19 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment