Tuesday 16 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Miyoko:
Anyways I was just curious becuase she opened the snapchat and didnt reply yesterday.
(15 May 2017)

Miyoko:
I have history with her but things didnt work out.
(15 May 2017)

Miyoko:
I was trying to send a message to my friend on snapchat yesterday but I accidently sent it to this girl.
(15 May 2017)

Emiko:
What are some reasons for a guy to stare at a girl, other than fidning her attractive?
(15 May 2017)

Emiko:
I do not have any physical mutations, am not stunningly beautiful or ugly, do not smell and do not dress in a bizzare fashion, so what is his deal?
(15 May 2017)

Emiko:
I know for a fact this guy does not find me attractive, yet he persistently stares at me everytime (everyday) I walk by.
(15 May 2017)

Torri:
Are these feelings okay?
(15 May 2017)

Torri:
But if your family members did this how would you feel, should I keep it to myself and not even consider Persuing it?
(15 May 2017)

Torri:
We've started hanging out a lot and I want to speak to her about it.
(15 May 2017)

Kourtney:
Should I just tell her I like her before we move away?
(15 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment