Monday 29 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joycelyn:
I want to get married and have children.
(28 May 2017)

Joycelyn:
He said he doesn't want me to waste 5 years down the line just to find out his decision hasn't changed.
(28 May 2017)

Joycelyn:
He said he wanted to tell me now so that later on I wasn't disappointed.
(28 May 2017)

Joycelyn:
On our last date he told me he doesn't want to have kids.
(28 May 2017)

Joycelyn:
I really like him, he's not like anyone I've ever dated.
(28 May 2017)

Joycelyn:
I'm 29 years old and I've been dating a guy for a little over a month.
(28 May 2017)

Karrie:
I confessed to him with a really short note.
(28 May 2017)

Ashlie:
Is it true that if a guy has a large shoe size that that means that he also has a large... member?
(28 May 2017)

Laila:
Teen That Needs Love Advice?
(28 May 2017)

Laila:
Because it's a long weekend, I'm scared to go back on Tuesday to either be attacked by his friends or him ignoring me completely.
(28 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment