Monday 15 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Darleen:
He is very caring when we stay together towards me.
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
If we dont see us, he may sends a message once a day or once in a two days.
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
We are together for 7 months, we see us (mostly stay together) 3 or 4 times a week.
(14 May 2017)

Iris:
How can he be so cruel? Please help?
(14 May 2017)

Deidra:
Is my sister and my bisexual cousin dating?
(14 May 2017)

Kristan:
Can i stop paying on my credit cards i cannot afford them anymore?
(14 May 2017)

Kristan:
I have 7 of them,the highest one is 1,345 dollars the lesser one is 700.00 dollars,Maybe i could keep 3 or 4 of them,or not pay on them anymore.
(14 May 2017)

Linh:
I'm twenty but I still feel like and think I'm a teen but at the same time feel really old?
(14 May 2017)

Linh:
That being said, uni here is pretty much high school 2.0 since pretty much everyone commutes and lives with their family.
(14 May 2017)

Linh:
For me, 10th grade still felt like yesterday and I still feel like I'm mentally 15. I'm an adult legally but I still feel, act and live like a teen and the only difference is really that I'm not in high school anymore.
(14 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment