Sunday 14 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maude:
So a little info, about 10 months ago I had my tubes tied after having my third child.
(13 May 2017)

Patricia:
Opinions on the name Enoch?
(13 May 2017)

Patricia:
And thoughts on the name Enoch in general?
(13 May 2017)

Patricia:
The character's middle name is John, so does Enoch John flow well?
(13 May 2017)

Patricia:
I'm writing a story and recently came across the name Enoch, so I thought I'd use it.
(13 May 2017)

Neva:
If a guy really likes frilly silky babydoll nighties doesn't the Bible say that his wife has to Obey him and buy a bunch in cute colors?
(13 May 2017)

Neva:
And who doesn't like wearing a Babydoll so cute and comfy ?
(13 May 2017)

Ebonie:
Boyfriend is depressed and wants to be just friends all of a sudden?
(13 May 2017)

Ebonie:
He s very stubborn and since his mind is pretty much made are there any tips to get him to agree to try the break before really calling it quits?
(13 May 2017)

Ebonie:
Also how can I get him yo agree to this?
(13 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment