Saturday 6 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Henriette:
Boyfriend cheating on pregnant girlfriend?
(5 May 2017)

Henriette:
I finally found out his full name and looked him up on Facebook and found out that he has a girlfriend of two years and that she is pregnant.
(5 May 2017)

Henriette:
So I have been talking to this guy on a dating app for a little.
(5 May 2017)

Kerry:
Some people long true love, well I long for true hate.
(5 May 2017)

Kerry:
It's not so much a sexual gratification, but more like I genuinely want to be hated.
(5 May 2017)

Pasty:
Gretchen Kara Smith, is she right for sleeping with a guy first night and toying with his emotions for a month?
(5 May 2017)

Pasty:
Is she really good or really evil or really boring?
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
I need advice on someone who keeps trying to contact me?
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
He hasn't done anything criminal, so I can't go to the police.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
I do not want to have any contact with him what so ever.
(5 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment