Friday 10 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Flora:
I got married in Aiken South Carolina on July 6th 2015 I have no children my husband moved out on April 2016 and we haven't lived together since.
(9 November 2017)

Demetrice:
I don't trust my boyfriend's friend?
(9 November 2017)

Demetrice:
I don't really trust this friend that much and thinking of my boyfriend going with him makes me feel worried.
(9 November 2017)

Demetrice:
He doesn't go out without me often and I'm usually okay with it because I know most of his friends but tonight he's going with one that always has some sort of drugs on him.
(9 November 2017)

Viviana:
It's really good that Adrian is 50 I'd be super bad for him if he was less mature?
(9 November 2017)

Viviana:
I want to get over whatever feelings i have for him and move on with our life.
(9 November 2017)

Viviana:
John, i don't want to be with him anymore.
(9 November 2017)

Viviana:
I mean he had some time on his Earth and used it well.
(9 November 2017)

Yessenia:
Women foot fetish hot or not?
(9 November 2017)

Johnnie:
Should CJ date haley?
(9 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment