Thursday 23 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roselyn:
I am asking for advice and comfort about this because it is so incredibly disappointing.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
I blocked his number tonight after we had a long conversation about his cheating and I confronted the woman so now she knows too.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
I don't understand how he could have been so cruel to do this, knowing I was falling in love with him.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
Its not like this was a one night stand, he said he had feelings for this other woman.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
He said he felt emotionally torn between both of us.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
It hurts knowing this other woman has been around this long.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
I am so confused because I was falling in love with him and he really seemed like he was falling in love with me.
(22 November 2017)

Roselyn:
I just found out tonight that my boyfriend of 4 months has been cheating on me since 3-2 months ago with the same woman, for almost our entire relationship.
(22 November 2017)

Petra:
He told me she's pregnant, why do I care?
(22 November 2017)

Petra:
My ex of 4 years still calls me sometimes we're not on bad terms or anything but he has had a girlfriend for some months now, I completely put us out of my mind and moved on or at least I thought.
(22 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment