Wednesday 29 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hermelinda:
He said he loves me but has a girlfriend?
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
Why is he acting like this but he has a girlfriend?
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
He gets jealous when I talk to other men still and he flirts with me all the time.
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
He did tell me he loves me but I didn't think nothing of it and he says he thought his new girlfriend was going to dump him but they still together.
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
He's Wondering about my feelings for him but he won't tell me how he feels.
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
Now he's Wondering how things could have been between us, asking if I've been with anyone else and my love life.
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
I told him to pick between us two and he chose her.
(28 November 2017)

Hermelinda:
We just stopped talking a month ago and he popped up with a new girlfriend and he was with me for half a year.
(28 November 2017)

Rosalyn:
How would you ladies handle a boyfriend with so many flaws?
(28 November 2017)

Rosalyn:
And yes he plans to go back to college.....
(28 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment