Friday 24 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sudie:
I texted this girl and got no response, but then 3 days later..?
(23 November 2017)

Sudie:
She ran up to me with a big smile and gave me a huge hug apologizing because she got my message, but couldn't respond.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
My boyfriend spends EVERYDAY with his friends and I'm getting sick of it?
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
I never met someone so obsessed with his friends.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
I'm just very private and I don't like guests over.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
He says that he wants to move out with me, but that I won't let his friends come over.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
He doesn't care about cleaning, and I don't neither because his friends will come over and dirty it again.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
His room is dirty, his bathroom is like a mans public toilet, disgusting.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
He's 32 and still likes to live like a frat boy.
(23 November 2017)

Isidra:
Just resent that Albert is always there.
(23 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment