Wednesday 15 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kevin:
Why has he made so many attempts to hang out with me for this long then not message me back?
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
Like out of all the girls He has on his fb why me?
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
He has liked a few of my post on fb here and there.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
We haven t spoken since that night until recently he has messaged me again to hang out a few days ago.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
We were drinking with a few of his friends at his house and ended up hooking up.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
Months later, he messaged me AGAIN to hang out this past memorial day back in May.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
A year ago I actually found myself snooping through his fb and ended up really liking him but was too scared to admit it.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
I was never interested and just blew him off most of the time.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
He has always showed interest in me by making attempts to hang out by messaging me via social media etc.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
I went to high school with this guy.
(14 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment