Thursday 16 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shantel:
They've got tiny white boy peepees too.
(15 November 2017)

Shantel:
They're not like black guys either.
(15 November 2017)

Shantel:
They've got nothing special going for them, because they're white and have no culture or even a sense of decency.
(15 November 2017)

Shantel:
I've seen white girls date the ugliest and most repulsive looking white boys, and white males are generally dumber than chimps.
(15 November 2017)

Joleen:
Random rash while pregnant? Causes and treatments?
(15 November 2017)

Joleen:
I am almost 5 months pregnant and have developed a rash all over my body.
(15 November 2017)

Alise:
I support women and girls?
(15 November 2017)

Alise:
Why does the media think that men are better than women?
(15 November 2017)

Alise:
Why does social media treat women like crap?
(15 November 2017)

Alise:
If she makes more money than me, I will be happy and still love her.
(15 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment