Monday 13 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Malika:
Do you think she is praying because she wants to avoid hell?
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
In our religion, praying is mandatory but most people don't do it regardless of potential punishments (like hell). My mom was one of those people who didn't pray but now she is.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
She should be acting more tough and hard on me (my mom is Asian so it is normal for her to be tough on me). My mom started praying after a long time.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
I like that she is being nice but it doesn't feel right.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
Some of the strange changes in my mom include cooking a lot of food and being so nice to me.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
Yesterday, he kept complaining about something and my mom was still calm.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
My mom was so haggard and vexed because of my dad but now she is not that reactive to my dad.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
I can remember my parents fighting since my days in the womb.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
My dad is pretty rude and he is not that good of a husband.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
She is also listening to whatever my dad says, too.
(12 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment