Sunday 5 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosaria:
I'm not close friends with her at all anymore.
(4 November 2017)

Rosaria:
Would it be inappropriate to go on a date with him?
(4 November 2017)

Rosaria:
They were together for 3 years and now have been split up for 3. She broke up with him because she found someone else; and is still with the new guy today.
(4 November 2017)

Rosaria:
Her ex boyfriend wants to take me on a date.
(4 November 2017)

Rosaria:
This friend use to be my best friend, but the last few years we have hardly seen eachother.
(4 November 2017)

Earlene:
How to make my family proud?
(4 November 2017)

Earlene:
I'm not really sure what to do or how to do it in terms of the situation above, rugby in general and in terms of my life generally.
(4 November 2017)

Earlene:
I want to make them proud but want to live my own life as well.
(4 November 2017)

Earlene:
I want to play but not sure it's worth it.
(4 November 2017)

Earlene:
I've been asked to play for my university team but drinking is really important at uni so will need to get hotels etc so I don't need to make the last train.
(4 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment