Tuesday 7 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sasha:
She got drunk for the first time and felt like throwing up.
(6 November 2017)

Sasha:
My 16 year old girlfriend went to celebrate a friend's birthday and there was drinking.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
When I was leaving last night one of my coworkers told me he loves me so I told him I love him too and I made the heart shape with my hand and she saw and started laughing and said show the love.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
Last night when I came back from a delivery she stared at me as I passed her and she turned her head in the direction I was going.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
The other night she saw me do something a different way and I guessed what she does and she said yeah and I told her don't do that and she laughed.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
One night one of my coworkers was complaining and I was laughing and she saw me and she smiled.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
A few days ago she said something and she thought I was someone else and she touched my upper arm.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
She saw me wearing a different company shirt and she told that one of the guys that used to work with us gave her his shirt but it was too big for her and smelt like cigarettes.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
She starts conversations with me about anything random asking me if I had a lot of trick or treaters on Halloween.
(6 November 2017)

Mora:
I realized when she was training on phones she kept looking back at me.
(6 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment