Tuesday 21 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luanna:
Do the brides ever get given away at lesbian weddings?
(20 November 2017)

Luanna:
I have noticed it;s becoming more common at civil ceremonies for the bride to be given way to the groom.
(20 November 2017)

Luanna:
As far as I know, same sex weddings are civil ones, as opposed to religious.
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
How can I show my boyfriend that I care after his car accident?
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
I have to work again today but then I m off the rest of the week.
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
But I know he s upset about it and I want to be there for him but I don t really know what to do or how to comfort him.
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
He doesn t even have a scratch on him and that s all I care about.
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
I do care it s just that I feel like the car is not a big deal even though I know it is to him.
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
I would have if he asked but anyways he s just really upset about the car because it was like his project car.
(20 November 2017)

Kayleigh:
But he feels like I wasn t concerned about him and I should ve left work.
(20 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment