Wednesday 8 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carolynn:
One example I worry on, if someone were to call the CPS on me, could they take my daughter cause she piles all her clothes together.
(7 November 2017)

Carolynn:
I worry a lot having such a small limited room space a one bedroom between my daughter and I.
(7 November 2017)

Carolynn:
Only answer if you have had first hand real life experience with the CPS please.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
I feel like he should have been excited to have an opportunity to have more income coming in.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
He said he wasn't going to lose out on money for me to go.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
Im kind of new to the area and have no friends or family to help watch my kids.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
I had an interview this morning that I couldn't go to because he wouldn't take an hr off from work for me to go.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
He takes off work whenever he wants because he works with just 2 other guys doing flooring self employed to say the least.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
I would have to work 3rd shift to work around his schedule.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
He basically complains to everyone that I don't work.
(7 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment