Tuesday 14 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mayra:
Eventually January of this year she broke up with me on my birthday and told me she went in love with me anymore after we had an argument that led to us not talking for a month.
(13 November 2017)

Mayra:
My SO and I have been together for 4 years and we have had our ups and downs.
(13 November 2017)

Fairy:
Is it possible for women to be attracted to a guy but he doesn't know it?
(13 November 2017)

Fairy:
Like...there could be a quiet guy at work who is handsome and women make comments about how fine he is but when they get around him, they'll just treat him like any other person.
(13 November 2017)

Carlos:
Is it a bit old to still me doing this at her age?
(13 November 2017)

Carlos:
She works but on weekends she like to go all out.
(13 November 2017)

Carlos:
My girlfriend is 23 but I notice that she still enjoys clubbing and going to get drunk at house parties.
(13 November 2017)

Tanna:
GIRL ONLY QUESTION. Why have I been feeling sad since having sex for the first time?
(13 November 2017)

Tanna:
Is this normal after your first time?
(13 November 2017)

Tanna:
Its not like I am sad because of something specific is just that I am sad, I don't know its a bit hard to explain but its like I am feeling emotional and not like myself.
(13 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment