Friday 3 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Doris:
My heart is shattered I cant wrap my head around any of this How could someone throw away years of love like it was nothing?
(2 November 2017)

Doris:
Will he regret this decision later in life?
(2 November 2017)

Doris:
How could he just sit there and do nothing?
(2 November 2017)

Doris:
Hes posting pictures and looks happy in them.. it's killing me.
(2 November 2017)

Doris:
They got him engaged to a teenager just 2 months after rejecting me.
(2 November 2017)

Doris:
His parent didn't think my family was up to their standards and rejected me.
(2 November 2017)

Doris:
We were together 5 years and when the time came to get married he went to his parents about me.
(2 November 2017)

Kami:
A woman said I was running up and down the street waving at her five times today?
(2 November 2017)

Fernande:
Do people get more attractive the more you begin to love them?
(2 November 2017)

Sol:
Scorpio man says he loves me he wants to be with me but he didn't even ask me for me for my phone number! I am confused?
(2 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment