Sunday 12 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janey:
What do you think of the name Lelaina?
(11 November 2017)

Janey:
Her last name is Harcourt so if we choose Lelaina her name would be Lelaina Meredith Harcourt.
(11 November 2017)

Janey:
We searched for so many girl names and we found Lelaina which is the name of movie character Winona Ryder played.
(11 November 2017)

Janey:
We want her name to be uncommon and unique.
(11 November 2017)

Janey:
I'm pregnant with baby girl and me and my husband are deciding her name.
(11 November 2017)

Tonda:
How would you feel if you found out that you had recently become eskimo brothers with your younger brother?
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
How can I convince my son to get his driver's license?
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
How can I convince him to go to driving school and get his license?
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
He's the only one out of his group of friends that still doesn't have a driver's license.
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
However he doesn't show any interest in getting his driver's license which I find to be so weird, escpecially being a guy.
(11 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment