Monday 20 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karey:
To date, I have stopped going to two local supermarkets as I have been the subject of some unwanted attention by two workers in their late fourties to fifties.
(19 November 2017)

Karey:
I just needed some answers because it happens quite frequently.
(19 November 2017)

Karey:
This is going to sound like a troll question but I assure you it is not.
(19 November 2017)

Andera:
He doesn't seem to ever want to listen to my thoughts and feelings..
(19 November 2017)

Andera:
It's extremely frustrating and I'm thinking about getting a divorce.
(19 November 2017)

Andera:
He doesn't listen to me and frankly says he doesn't care.
(19 November 2017)

Andera:
He is set on spending New Years Eve with them and wants me there too.
(19 November 2017)

Andera:
I dont know if that is wrong or what to do about this... I already talked with him too.
(19 November 2017)

Sharron:
Do very attractive girls turn every guy's head or varies?
(19 November 2017)

Sharron:
People have always told me I'm very pretty but I haven't had very attractive guys come up to me.
(19 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment