Monday 6 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vivien:
We haven't kissed or had any physical contact yet but we were planning to spend the night together in 2 days.
(5 November 2017)

Susanna:
Is it normal to have physical pain and depression because you can't get anyone? What is the point of living like this? I am so ANGRY?
(5 November 2017)

Susanna:
I got messages from women who were massive but why would I want that?
(5 November 2017)

Susanna:
The one date I had and the other women I talked to online were about as big as I was before weight loss.
(5 November 2017)

Susanna:
I did used to be too fat because I was working so hard and that was a problem.
(5 November 2017)

Susanna:
You would think with all that some women would want to date me.
(5 November 2017)

Maggie:
My friend does not tell me things that happen to her..?
(5 November 2017)

Audie:
Do you think my friend's boyfriend has feelings for me?
(5 November 2017)

Teri:
Is she trying to see if I'm jealous?
(5 November 2017)

Teri:
Was she trying to see if I was jealous or what.
(5 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment