Monday 27 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chia:
At what age should a child be able to ask a parent to modify the visitation schedule?
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
The supermarket, the coffee shop, the carwash, etc.... Idk whats wrong with me.
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
I run errands but I never see them.
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
I keep thinking to myself that it has to be natural.
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
When I was younger I used to go to the places where women go like Malls.
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
I don't like bars, I have very little interests or hobbies.
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
I am finding it very hard to meet women in general let alone a good woman.
(26 November 2017)

Margret:
As someone who is in his early 30s.
(26 November 2017)

Marvel:
I felt extremely uncomfortable but I feel like I should having have?
(26 November 2017)

Marvel:
I just want an opinion because maybe I need to work on being a little more social and comfortable in those situations.
(26 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment