Sunday 26 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ines:
As time progressed, we stopped being friends as he tried putting his hands on me.
(25 November 2017)

Ines:
I used to find a former friend of mine to be super-attractive, Ian, as he had a very sexy physique because he's a lightweight MMA fighter.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
She overcame a lot of them and almost got to the center of my heart.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
But I set up a lot of walls and blockades, figuratively ofcourse, but still she was too smart for a lot of my defenses.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
I'm glad I didn't accidentally jump the gun and try to rush into a relationship with her, it would have ended badly with her breaking my heart.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
She was apathetic to how other people felt.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
My previous crush was inconsiderate and rash.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
But now we throw in a new curveball, I've got this new love interest that I'm extremely interested in, and she seems way more authentic, real, considerate, and sensitive.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
It took a little bit of time but now I am ready to move on, and it feels like I've got a lot off of my chest, I honestly didn't think I could move on this quickly but it helped for me to rationalize the situation and now I'm over it.
(25 November 2017)

Dusty:
She just likes to cause heartbreak for her own enjoyment, so I've learned to move on.
(25 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment