Saturday 11 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tonita:
My girlfriend does not want to move in together without getting married first.
(10 November 2017)

Tonita:
I have a 7 year old child my my ex wife.
(10 November 2017)

Molly:
Is it ok for a daughter to be curious about her mothers sex life with her dad?
(10 November 2017)

Tashia:
I want to be top in the eighth grade?
(10 November 2017)

Tashia:
I was thinking like 98. The end of the first quarter just ended and my average was 94. Can you please help me find ways to bring in up?
(10 November 2017)

Tashia:
I want to be at least the top 5 if not the top.
(10 November 2017)

Ruthe:
Why would a married woman have a bunch of different sex lubricants, a vibrator, and two Kama sutra books?
(10 November 2017)

Ruthe:
Does this mean they have issues having sex, don't have sex, need assistance, what?
(10 November 2017)

Ruthe:
Found these things in my moms night stand.
(10 November 2017)

Irina:
How do you get a girl to stay off her phone?
(10 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment