Thursday 2 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Devona:
What is the healthy way to bring the subject up ?
(1 November 2017)

Devona:
It's bothering me and I have trust issues from one time he was talking to his ex.
(1 November 2017)

Devona:
How do I bring it up the next day?
(1 November 2017)

Devona:
Last night my bf got a ring on his phone late at night and then told me it was a phone update but when I turned around o saw he got a text.
(1 November 2017)

Clarisa:
If Kyle Anderson is making me feel unsafe can I call the police on him?
(1 November 2017)

Lashunda:
How do i learn to love my best friends baby?
(1 November 2017)

Lashunda:
And yes, I know it's tougher for her.
(1 November 2017)

Lashunda:
I just feel like I won't be important enough to her(she has something to come back home to now... I'm just another ordinary person now) and I'm not sure I want the responsibility of being the aunt or whatever it is that I am supposed to be to her baby.
(1 November 2017)

Lashunda:
I will be tossed to the curb cause like i said, I'm a loner, I don't have too many people who love me.
(1 November 2017)

Lashunda:
They will definitely be her top priority.
(1 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment