Sunday 19 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meggan:
In my opinion my husband shouldn't be buying toys all the time unless it's a special occasion, and if he feels the need to buy something he should get something for both boys..whether ones with him or not.
(18 November 2017)

Meggan:
He says that my oldest is with his dad when this happens and that he has toys there.
(18 November 2017)

Meggan:
I've tried speaking to my husband about this and telling him if he gets one child something he should get the other one too but he doesn't agree with me.
(18 November 2017)

Meggan:
My youngest and his dad usually go to town when I'm working to run errands or whatever.
(18 November 2017)

Meggan:
He goes to his dads house 3 weekends a month and my youngest son stays here with his father and I.
(18 November 2017)

Meggan:
Okay so I have 7 and 8 year old boys, the latter is from a previous relationship.
(18 November 2017)

Francesca:
I'm 15,really wanna do dirty stuff with this girl I know my whole life and she even lives 2 floors under me. What do I do? No insertion, BJ?
(18 November 2017)

Francesca:
I WONT LOSE MY VIRGINITY, NO PENETRATION, ONLY HANDJOB AND KISSING ETC.
(18 November 2017)

Beverlee:
Do you find people with tattoos attractive?
(18 November 2017)

Beverlee:
That said, I wouldn't want to jave sex with a person with tattoos.
(18 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment