Saturday 4 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Waltraud:
Well when she does this she kicks off her flats(that she has worn all day) and lays her feet right on my sons desk very close to his face.
(3 November 2017)

Waltraud:
Everyday around 2pm just before school lets out, my sons 1st grade teacher whos in her late 20s reads a story to the class.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
I feel really depressed about this girl. What should I do?
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
Because I don't think she was at school the last day anyway I could say that instead of I was to shy to talk to you which was the truth anyway.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
If all going well I have something to tell you...I like you I just didn't get a chance to speek to you.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
I was thinking of saying something like hey do you know who I am.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
So my question is should I message her because I can't send another friend request.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
I now feel really bad that I did this because I don't want her to think I'm not interested in her.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
Anyway the last time she was in my class I ignored her and looked like I was busy on my phone the whole time because I felt really shy and embarrassed around her my face was blushing red.
(3 November 2017)

Farah:
Does this mean she is looking for me?
(3 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment