Friday 17 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alona:
Why is everyone so annoying?
(16 November 2017)

Aurea:
I go to church where he's a d The only times i have i've given him a dirty look.
(16 November 2017)

Oma:
Should I ever tell a professor I have been diagnosed with autism?
(16 November 2017)

Oma:
I never disclose this information but it may make a difference when it comes to presentation.
(16 November 2017)

Marcene:
Is my roommate being unreasonable?
(16 November 2017)

Shaunta:
If I am 18 and my husband is 22 are we eligible to adopt in Texas?
(16 November 2017)

Shaunta:
We both have stable careers pay all bills and have our own house and a child of our own.
(16 November 2017)

Courtney:
Which is your listening ear?
(16 November 2017)

Berna:
My fiance beat me and I don't know what to do at this point?
(16 November 2017)

Berna:
I don't think me beating him is sufficient but I couldn't beat anyone anyways.
(16 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment