Saturday 18 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Selina:
I am not so good at talking, there isn't many subjects I can talk about and I'm afraid there won't be much to talk about on our first date.
(17 November 2017)

Selina:
And we've been hanging around for a while (when we go to school we sit together in the bus and stuff like that). So, she seems interested and I'm willing to ask her out, but there is one big problem.
(17 November 2017)

Selina:
There's this girl I met a few days ago.
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
Is it bad that I want to move away from my family and never talk to them again?
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
I know I have my flaws but I can truly say I do nothing to these people that puts any kind of damage to their lives, but every day they do something that messes up my life even worse.
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
Its like I'm the only one in this family who is a reasonable person.
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
I don't understand why I had to be brought into this life.
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
Nothing I ever do is good enough for these people.
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
My brother is a bully who only cares about himself.
(17 November 2017)

Trena:
My dad is bipolar and scary when he starts to get angry.
(17 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment