Tuesday 28 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kaleigh:
Soo my girlfriend took a week long trip to colorsdo and we talked on the phone everynight until one of us went to bed.
(27 November 2017)

Lola:
I feel I need to tell my girlfriend, but how do I go about it?
(27 November 2017)

Laurel:
Questionis, It changed colors, so maybe it evolved.
(27 November 2017)

Lisabeth:
He wants to give me hickeys but I don't want them I made that clear ... And?
(27 November 2017)

Lisabeth:
He wants to give me aloy of Hickey's and I said I dont like them and he told me but I doing it for a reason what does that mean anyone know ..
(27 November 2017)

Consuelo:
Had protected sex 3 days after my period. Now next period due, severe cramps but no bleeding? Could I be pregnant?
(27 November 2017)

Consuelo:
I just would like opinion on similar situations, with the cramps I've been having close to a during end if cycle I doubt it.
(27 November 2017)

Consuelo:
I've been stressing horribly about this which could be definitely delay it.
(27 November 2017)

Keshia:
Why does Ex keep looking at me?
(27 November 2017)

Keshia:
Today he smiled and said hi to me.
(27 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment